Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year-New Blog

2012 is off to a fast a furious start.... well, finally. Last week work was slow and thank goodness it was a short week but everyone seems to be piling last weeks work into this week! Craziness is the word. We have been busy re-cooperating from allergies and holiday coma and to help ease our cope, we went went SHOPPING! We finally purchased a new couch for the upstairs area! Hooray! It was delivered today and we are so thrilled to have a place to sit other than the floor! It is really looking homey up their and Luke is enjoying his re-organized play area too.
After we rang in the New Year, I thought about my blog and why I keep it. It occurred to me that sometimes I what I write is more for the audience than for me or Luke. Time to change! This blog is intended to keep a record of becoming and growing a family.... as well as keep some of our distant love ones up to date. :-) On that note, Luke is growing like a crazy weed! And copy cat is what is he is! He says what we say and does what we do (talk about having to watch ourselves). He is a little monkey and climbs on everything. He is really enjoying some of the mild weather we have had so he can play outside on some of his Santa toys. When we do rides in the wagon and go downhill he says "whooooooo". It's awesome! I am really looking forward to what this year holds for us as he turns 2. And even though people tell me that I should want him to start forming full sentences yet.... I do!
Chris turns 40 this year and since he plans to do some "thrill seeker" activities, I increased the life insurance last year. ;-) I have 2 close girlfriends getting hitched this year and we get to attend destination weddings- yay! We weren't planning on any vacations this year but oh well, twist our arms! Seriously what fun we have in store! Here's to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment