Thursday, December 27, 2012

My heart is heavy

I have had some worries on my mind as we approach the end of the year and the start of the next but those surely do not compare to the ones of my family members through marriage who took his life last night.  I am overwhelmed by sadness and the realization of what my worries mean vs the real burdens of this world. All of the sudden it is not having to deal with a cranky 2 year old, my jeans not fitting just right  and the "long, never ending" list of things to do that is important. It is kindness and extending your love and spreading the good word. 

I cannot imagine what burden this young man was carrying but to think that he thought there was no way out is so incredibly horrid to me.  So here is what I a will be consumed with today and hopefully through out the New Year..... loving my loved ones more, extending my blessings to others, and never taking advantage of the "small worries" that can consume my brain. I pray for this families peace and ultimate understanding of the unspeakable situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment