Sunday, December 11, 2011

Still thankful- just forgetful!

So I am catching up on what I am thankful for:
12/8: I was thankful for online shopping since I have already accomplished most of my list this year!
12/9: So thankful for a short time of relaxation with Mom during a much needed pedicure.
12/10: Thankful I have such a smart little boy. I love to sit and watch his brain work..
12/11: Today I am thankful for my warm and festive home that I share with a hard working hubby, the sweetest dogs and the biggest blessing of my life- my little boy.

We are looking forward to the weekend ahead when we visit Houston and Beaumont. I am having to reprogram my brain about keeping Santa Clause gifts hidden...... I found myself stuffing stockings the other day then to remember that Santa hasn't come yet! Oh my! I am hoping I don't screw this up before he is 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment