Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas in Grapevine








So we have completed our first round of Christmas celebrations! We are so lucky to have some many people to love! Before I forget to post what I am thankful for today- here you go:
12/7: I am thankful for my job and the flexibility to do
it from home.... brrrrr!
Luke was wide eyed and mouthed almost the whole time in Gr
apevine this year! Cade and Cole have so much energy and stay really busy that I almost think Luke had a hard time keeping up with them! Coming off being sick, he did take a few naps to recharge. Overall, not feeling 100%, he was a trooper through the long trip and many adventures we had. We had present openings, matching pajama pictures, Santa pictures and the Polar Express train! Here is an overview of some fun moments:


KK spoiled us as usually and brought so much joy and fun to the weekend. I got a Keurig coffee maker (so excited) and Chris got some rad rubber boots!



I get so much joy in watching Luke interact with his cousins..... being an only child (for a long time) myself, I feel fortunate that he is able to visit other little people and play. It is an important part of his development and growing up. I will always go the extra mile for him to make that happen!



We also got our Christmas Tree on Gotcha Day! We had fun picking it out at the tree farm and I have had several people mistake it for a real one, so it must be a good pick!

In addition to all of the holiday cheer, we have been fighting lots of sickness around here. I pray for complete health for our entire family (and yours) for the rest of the season! It stinks to be sick and try to enjoy all of the festivities around you. I am hoping to complete my shopping this weekend and finish my wrapping next week (even though a little man keeps unwrapping the gifts after I wrap them). Oh well, they may not be pretty this year, but they will be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment