In true form, my joyous son decided to start walking on his own on his 13mth anniversary! That's right.... at the beach this lastweekend on Sunday with lots of family around to encourage him, Luke took his own steps- ALOT! And now he can walk a very good distance on his own! I have video's that I will share soon! Meanwhile, to catch you up on on exciting summer-we had a fun July 4th with family in Austin and Kerrville:
And we had lots more fun at the beach in Galveston last weekend with more family. After 5 hours in the car, he was STILL all smiles:
On the flip side, we learned that our fabulous nanny is moving at the end of the summer to to PA!!!! We are so bummed to lose her and to have to start searching again. :-( Luke really loves her too, so my only hope is that we find someone who he loves just as much and that I can tolerate. :-) He is growing so fast and every day is a new word, a new face or a new gesture so I am trying really hard to keep it all documented, but it's hard! I am certainly not complaining, it is so much fun watching him grow and discover new things.
Chris turns another year older next year and of course we are celebrating by going to the beach and fishing! Then it's my turn to turn another year and while it is a bummer, we are so fortunate to have our health, each other, friends and family! So happy birthday to US!
No comments:
Post a Comment