
What a wonderful start to my 36th year! We had church, lunch and a nap! We had dinner with friends last night and had a great time so we took it easy! ;-) Here's me and my 2 favorite dudes on my bday:


I also had the treat of spending time with 2 of my besties- Schanen and Lisa. We had a kid frenzy on Friday 6 kids and all running around, playing and learning from each other. Here's Lisa's 11 mth old Jacoby and Luke learning how to "compose" together:

We are so lucky to have the friends and family that we do and each time I spend time with my girl friends, I am reminded of how important these relationships are. Life does get in the way sometimes but I am a better person by having these girls in my life - so even if you are far away right now (Schanen, Cori & the Six Pack) and even if you are around the corner (Lisa and Erica) and we can't see each other as often- let's make time for a quick bite or chat real soon!
I feel like the summer is coming to a close but boy has it been packed full! I can't wait for the months to come and the new things we get to experience with Luke. No doubt we will have some exciting, new job adventures, life adventures, etc. this Fall but we are ready!


No comments:
Post a Comment