Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas already?



Yes! KK's sleigh came this weekend in Dallas! We had a nice time with Uncle Mo, Aunt Molly, and cousins Cade and Cole. Luke is seriously a pro at opening presents:
We have a nice week together as Chris's travel got canceled this next week. Sooooo, we will be interviewing some nanny's since I have decided to accept a contract position working from home with USAA. I have felt so blessed to have been home with Luke for the first 6 mths. of his life and hope to be back home again for when he starts getting more involved in activities, etc. I feel fortunate this opportunity came my way but have mixed emotions about heading back into the work world. However, I know we will find good care for Luke and I will not be far away if needed! I am scheduled to start Jan. 10th so I am really enjoying this next month of holiday festivities!

Next we have Christmas with Mimi and then off to Houston to celebrate with Aunt Crazy and Uncle Hank, then to B-mont to see Paw-Paw, Nana and Aunt Brina! Lots of traveling this year, but it will be the last for a while. We would like to be at home next year when Santa comes! I will be busy this week with final shopping, wrapping and getting ready for Christmas and Chris will be busy dreaming of the big buck he plans to kill next week. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment