Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Finally.... a family!




Well, I am a bit delayed in blogging but I have a good excuse! On Sat. June 12th, we brought home a beautiful baby boy.... Christopher "Luke" Hiltpold. He is just perfect! 8lbs 14 oz. and 20.5 inches. He eats well, sleeps well and is a great baby so far! We really enjoyed our time together last week (Chris took the week off to spend at home) and we had my mom here helping us get adjusted. We have been very blessed with our mom's coming to help so we (me mostly) can get a little extra sleep! We have his first pediatrician appt. tomorrow and are anxious to find out how he has grown!
We simply can't believe this moment has arrived and I already feel like time is moving too fast! Chris left for a bus. trip yesterday and we hate having him gone! I am hoping Skype will be a good way for him to watch Luke grow when he is away (because he is growing fast)!
This process was the most rewarding, yet difficult one we have ever been through in our lives. We could not have made it through without our family and friends thoughts and prayers. Luke has blessed our lives and so have you! I hope to continue the blog as he grows for those of you who want to watch him. I am thinking there will be less of him on Facebook so tune in here!
All of our love,
The Hiltpold's (Chris, Tiffany and Luke)

1 comment: