Well, we are getting "settled" after a very fun and active holiday season. I have been off work for 11 days and am prepping myself mentally to go back tomorrow. :-( I can't believe the holidays are over.
However, we are super excited that 2010 will deliver wonderful things for our family! We have finished our profile and once submitted to the agency, they will start marketing us to birth mom's! Furthermore, great things are happening with Chris' job and hopefully mine too! Keep him in your thoughts and prayers as he prepares and delivers a big sales meeting this week. Lots of travel in January for him so I am strapping myself in to handle lots of projects to start the NY off right. It's amazing how optimistic you can start the year off and as trials and tribulations come your way, sometimes that begins to dwindle... then as you get through the first half of the year you start saying "oh well, maybe next year". My theme this year will be, RIGHT NOW! I hope all of your 2010 goals and dreams come true and your optimism doesn't dwindle. We are told that the waiting part of the adoption is the hardest so keep us in your prayers as we start the waiting.
We enjoyed spending the last half of 2009 and the beginning half of 2010 in Cozumel for a family wedding. Not the warmest time of year to visit, but we still came back with a "healthy glow". I did miss out on my Veuve Champagne (the champagne in MX is less than to be desired), but I know we will have many more things to celebrate with "the good stuff" in 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment