Every day that I wake up and remember that I have son overwhelms me with joy. I have celebrated my 2nd Mothers Day and feel so honored to be part of this special "club". Of course Luke has no idea that Mother's Day was
my special day but he has a way of making me feel special
every day by just being my son. And I don't just have A son, I have Luke:
- the one dimpled grinning little boy who offers that smile to everyone
- the sometimes impatient little boy who ask for help when something doesn't work right or is "bwoke" aka=broke
- the little boy who loves to cuddle up and watch cartoons with us on Sat. morning
- the little boy who screams with excitement every time he sees a TRUCK
- the little boy who makes me feel so wanted every day I drop him off for day care by hanging on to my neck a little longer.....
- the little boy who will turn into a raisin before my very eyes because he eats them ALL day long
- and the little boy who likes to lay down on the floor crying "night night" when he doesn't get his way
- the little boy who says "wock" aka=rock, when I try to put him in his crib to sleep at night and who wants to read a book the moment he wakes up the morning
 |
| Mother's Day 2012 |
 |
| Looking for airplanes with Mimi |
He makes us giggle and surprises us every single day. He is growing up too fast but he amazes me every day he grows so it makes me happy to see his milestones. June 10th will never be a normal day for me again and as we fast approach his 2nd birthday- I am thankful to the angels above for bringing him to us at just the right time and to the angel who birthed him and loved him enough to make me his mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment