- He is very persistant
- His hair has a mind of it's own and gives Justin Bieber's a run for it's money!
- He has allergies
- He wants to do things himself
- He is great with entertaining himself and rolling with the flow
Of course there is more but these are the main things I wanted to share. He enjoyed some time with his Dad on Sat. while I was with a dear friend whose mother is sick. Chris took him to the gym nursery where he played and had a ball- so much fun that Chris took him again on Sunday! We decided it's a "triple play".... Chris gets his work out, Luke gets to socialize and I get some quiet time. :-) We also checked in to starting swimming lessons this summer!
I have always appreciated all of the wonderful friendships I have made over the years, but this weekend was a strong reminder of how rare my friends are and how blessed I am to have them in my life. There is nothing like a friend who says...." I am coming over because you need me there and I won't take no for an answer". In a way, I guess I am patting my own self on the back but I am not looking for praise, only an outlet to express my gratitude. These friends are strong, sympathetic, sweet, smart, sassy, funny and all offer diverse strengths and together we ROCK. If you don't have good friends... get you some, that's all I'll say. :-)
I am getting really busy at work and trying to get into a routine. The nanny (Gillian) is getting into her groove and getting to know Luke better. I still need to incorporate work outs in to my day so I can get my Hawaiian Tropic body before October, but one thing at a time! Summer time is practically here with 90 degree weather so I should put down the cookie and snap to! Chris is traveling a little more lately but it's good to that he keeps busy and has places to go and people to see! We are thankful for that.
Happy Birthday today to my little brother today!
No comments:
Post a Comment