Monday, March 28, 2011

Dedication


Wow! What a whirlwind of a week and weekend! We were reminded once again how very fortunate we are for our family and friends! We had such a great turn out at church for Luke's dedication! I had told many of our friends they could just meet us at the house afterwards since church started so early, but they all came to church anyway! My friend Erica said I should receive an award for getting everyone there! LOL!
Our week started out rocky when our new nanny caught the flu and had to stay home all week. Chris and I juggled little man around until Friday when Nana and Paw Paw came to the rescue. We had a fun day on Sat. relaxing with drinks, food and good company. Sunday came quickly and we were all dressed and ready for church. Luke had so much fun with his cousins and we even caught the boys in the bath together!
I am sure this picture will be "lost" once they are old enough to know that boys shouldn't take baths together! :-)
Luke continues to bless our lives and this weekend was no different. He was passed around from the preacher, to all of his grandparents, great grandparents, aunts, uncles and friends and never had a fuss to give! He crashed out Sunday afternoon and his schedule was completely shot for the nanny today, but who cares, he loved it all! I can't even thank those enough who made the trip to see him and for the others who wanted to be here but couldn't and called and thought of us. Times are moving fast and before we know it, the Easter bunny will be in town!
P.S. Thanks to Aunt Crazy for his new shirt that reads "I like girls with big BOWS"! Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment