![]() |
| All made of Legos! |
| We are HERE! |
![]() |
| Just chillin in my Lego car |
We hit the beaches after 2 full days of Legoland and had a great day seeing the sites with Uncle Paul. We visited the USS Midway and had a fab lunch over looking the ocean.
| Beach Time at La Jolla |
| George's for lunch |
![]() |
| The fam at USS Midway |
![]() |
| Hanging with Uncle Paul |
We finished up the trip at the Zoo where Luke played with his future wife, Miss Tory:
Yes, I was over the top jealous! :-) The weather in San Diego was and IS great and we can't wait to go back (I would move there, but Chris wants me to suffer with allergies my WHOLE life in TX). ;-)
Easter was busy, and I failed on delivering the bunny cake this year! I know, bad mommy. It was just us and Mimi so we started with church, egg hunts and finished off with food and fun with friends. Our friends hid some cascarones for the kids and when Luke would find one and discover it did not "shake" with candy in it, he would throw it aside- too funny!
Spring rain showers and weird weather is here so summer come quick. I can't believe I am saying this but I am ready to BAKE in the TX sun. The bluebonnets are out and we have been in them! Hooray!





No comments:
Post a Comment