Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring has Sprung!


Well spring is here in high gear! We headed off to Houston last weekend for a family event and early Easter celebration with all of the grandkids on Chris' side of the family! How fun it was this year to watch Luke play withhis cousins, hunt eggs and just do kid stuff! He got a ton of Easter goodies and we had a great time! We hit the bluebonnets on the way home and got a could of good pics... but hoping to snag some more before they go away.


Now, getting ready for the real Easter weekend. We get to spend the day with Aunt Crazy and Uncle Hank on Saturday in Gruene and Sunday with Mimi and Aunt Sheryl and Uncle Bud- we are so blessed to have so many loved ones to spend special times with.

And now.... we have a beautiful backyard to spend time in! We have GRASS, and a big patio and pretty plants!!! It is truly amazing at how the backyard has been transformed and I think the dogs love it most of all! I am a close second though...... I had so much fun today setting up our table and umbrella and I can't wait to have a party! Luke loves running around in the grass and tumbling down the hill.... Chris is anxious about mowing the grass! So we have discovered we will need to invest in a pooper scooper if we want to run and play in our grass without a mess... :-( oh well, there are down sides to everything.

Finally, the bunny cake made it's debut last weekend and it was a big hit! I can't wait until Luke can help me decorate it. Happy Easter everyone and I am so thankful that Christ rose from the grave to save US from ourselves!


No comments:

Post a Comment