It was a gorgeous day and we enjoyed the "teaser" ofspringtime. In the pictures below he is showing his Mimi the huge alligator, Chris and him are searching for the huge hippo in the tank, he is excitedly pointing to the "choo choo" (which we did not get to ride this time, but is a must do next time), and finally he pointing to the monkeys.
I will never tire of watching his face light up when he sees something new or exciting. We have all been fighting a cough/cold combination, but thank goodness no Dr. visits yet. Chris hit the road this week and I am busy keeping up at work and getting ready for Easter. I am making Luke his own basket this year and to say I am not very crafty is an understatement, but it's looking okay so far!
On another note, I am considering joining some kind of boot camp to jump start my self to getting in shape for this wedding coming up in June. Although we gave up sweets for Lent, I think we are overcompensating in salt and alcohol!LOL!

No comments:
Post a Comment