Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Grateful



That's what I am! Grateful for warranties on small appliances and nice people who help you, for my fast paced job and people who think I hung the moon when they get a job offer. Grateful for Chris' job and the new opportunities that have come is way. Grateful for Friday night dinners out with Chris and Luke and Sundays at church with my family. Grateful for my dogs who think we do no wrong and that I get to wake up each morning to this smiling face:


I am grateful for days in the park and for a laugh that fills my soul with happiness. I am grateful for the people who clean my house and that I can afford to have them come. I am grateful for the young adults who teach and care for my child everyday and for the woman who entrusted me with her birth child. I am grateful for my husband who picks up the pieces just when I need the help. And finally I am grateful for the God who gives me patience when I coming undone!


No comments:

Post a Comment