Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ear we go!

Well Fall is here and and so is the double ear infection! Poor little guy - I tell you I would have never known if I didn't "catch" him holding on to his ear at night while he was sleeping. He has maintained his same happy go lucky attitude through it all! We are now on some antibiotics so he can get healthy for Turkey Day! Anyway - on to happier thoughts!
We hit the SA Zoo for the first time on Saturday and it was a picture perfec
t day for it! He really enjoyed the fish and the hippo's (since he could get so close).

I think he also enjoyed watching all of the other kids just his size run around. Speaking of running around- he is still loving school and especially playing outside. When he gets home at the end of the day, he either wants to eat or go outside (and the struggle continues up until dinner time)! Fridge, pantry, outside, fridge, pantry, outside! The kid knows what he wants. He is getting teeth is rapidly! 2 more on top and a big one on the bottom. We continue to try different food combinations and his favorites remain- berries, crackers, carrots and BERRIES! I am excited to join him for his school Thanksgiving Feast tomorrow. It should be interesting eating with a bunch of toddlers. I need to remind myself to wear grungy clothes! LOL!
I continue to stay fairly busy at work and am thankful for the pockets of time I have to keep the house up, grocery shop, work out etc during the day. Chris is traveling a lot with work and looks forward to the deer lease when possible on the weekends. Can't wait for some family time next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment