Wednesday, March 9, 2011

9 months and TEETH!


Well, we have all kinds of new fun things going on these days! Luke turns 9 mths. old tomorrow and his Dr. report was great today! 19.5 lbs. and 29.5 inches long! He decided to wait until I started working to cut ALL of his front teeth! His bottom ones popped in on Monday and now the top 2 are working their way through! This kid doesn't do anything half way! He is a bundle of energy, and JOY! Our nanny, Gillian, started on Monday and seems really good with Luke. Unfortunately, I have been working at the campus all week until they can get me access to work from home, but Chris has been monitoring the activity this week. ;-) I am really hoping to get my access tomorrow so I can start my gig from home! I miss seeing this boy! He is crawling everywhere and pulls up on everything! Busy boy for sure.


Our trip to San Diego was quick but fun. Luke and I hit the zoo and were able to have dinner with Dad out a couple of times. Of course, Luke was a trooper and did great on the plane.


I also took a girls trip to Houston to visit one of my great friends who had a baby in December. It was so fun being with my gals and our babies (the boy is 6 weeks younger than Luke and the girl was born in Dec. ) None of us thought we would ever have babies born in that same year! God is great!

Anyhoo, we are very excited about Spring and planting and playing in the sun! More fun events to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment