Chris is off and running at work this week and really shaking things up in his new role. I am thrilled for the time being that this new role is keeping him home with us a a lot more. :-) It is nice having my hubby home making us fires during the cold weather and to enjoy dinner with. The contract job I was supposed to start at USAA yesterday has been pushed to March 1. So, the good news is I have a couple more months of enjoying Luke full time but the not so great news is we had a nanny picked out and ready to start in January! Oh well, if she is not available in March, I know something else will come along for us. I did start out the week with my MOPS meeting and continue to really enjoy these. I plan to continue attending even if/when this job starts as it is good for me to interact with other moms of Christ and good for Luke to meet and play with other babies. Luke is developing quite the personality..... He absolutely LOVES the dogs and lights up and giggles every time he sees them (it is a great diversion tactic when he is crying). :-) He also LOVES his Daddy.... he is so giddy every time he walks in the room (makes me a tad bit jealous, honestly). He is getting around really well, not by crawling just yet, but he rolls and scoots really well. He sits unassisted for short periods of time and you can tell he has things to say, just can't quite get them out yet. He eats like a champ now and has graduated to his big boy high chair. He also gives the sweetest open mouth kisses.
He does not on the other hand, like the changing table or to be ignored or to be told no. That's right, I already have my saddle and will be buckling up for this ride soon! He honestly continues to be the happiest baby I know and I feel so blessed for this. Chris and I smile and laugh constantly with him and I hope his happiness is the result. People always notice his beautiful face and smile when we are out and this leaves me beaming with happiness that he is mine.
Crack me up with that tongue. He is too cute!
ReplyDelete