Thursday, November 11, 2010

5 mths. young

I can't believe my baby is 5 mths. old! OMG-he is 17 lbs. and LONG (I don't know exactly how long, but trust me, he's LONG)! Besides a chronic cough, this kid is the bill of health.... loves to talk, squeal, smile, laugh, kick, hit and roll all over the place. He is wearing 6-9 mth. clothes and acting like a toddler! His movements are very intent and he is really starting to interact with Hunter and Fisher, it is really cute to see. I believe he is going to cut teeth soon, as he drools constantly and "chomps" on EVERYTHING he sees! He is liking cereal mixed with bananas or applesauce and we are trying green beans this weekend (good luck, right)?
We are starting to get ready to host our family Thanksgiving and couldn't be more excited about adding our new addition to the mix! We are very pleased to have Uncle Mo, Aunt Molly and cousin Cade and Cole here this year. While we will miss some other important members, we are thankful to have those who can make it. It's so hard to get everyone you love together for one day, but we are hopeful throughout the holidays we can see everyone. So far he has been to Lampassas, Grapevine, and Sisterdale. Deer season has begun so Chris hunted last weekend and I am sure my little man will be tagging along before I know it... for now, he can hang with me on Black Friday. :-) He does have plenty of camo clothing though, so he can represent the hunters at the shopping mall.
We are very excited about our finalization coming up in December when Luke will officially be a Hiltpold! That will be a very special Christmas gift for me and Chris (not that we need anything besides Luke with us).

No comments:

Post a Comment