So I totally need lessons on blogging... I never make mine look as pretty as others... and putting music and backgrounds in!!! That's just crazy, someone help me!
Moving on-While Luke was tough during the 4 mth vaccine injections... they did a minor # on him and he started with the runny nose, cough and low grade fever late Tuesday afternoon. I think we are on the upswing now, with just a congested cough. Poor little guy. We started cereal (during the sickness) and Luke "no likey". He literally spit it out at me today. Ugh! Going to try apple juice tomorrow. Finally, I learned that we need to stop swaddling him since he can move from his back to his tummy IN THE SWADDLE no doubt which is super scary! Sooo, I am a bit sleep deprived today and foresee that I will be until we get this tackled. For moms that are told "do not let your baby sleep on their bellies" over and over again in books and by nurses and Dr.'s, it will take some getting used to look down and see your child sleeping soundly on his belly but I am trying to be brave.
We had a great but short weekend together before Chris flew out to Chicago today. :-( We went to the Boerne Pumpkin Patch on Sat. with Mimi and took pictures and bought a pumpkin! We ate lunch first but probably should have gone to the patch first since Luke zonked out on the way to patch (that's the first pictures posted up there.... why I can't get it under my text I don't know)!!!!!! Anyway, he perked up and we got some really fantastic shots. I can't wait until next year when he is running around telling Daddy to buy him all the pumpkins! LOL!
What's that? Can you hear my bed calling????
I love the one of Luke asleep in the pumpkins! That is soooo cute!
ReplyDelete