Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Days!












Well, we continue to work through the "supposed milk allergy" with Luke but also realized that he has experienced a growth spurt and needs to eat more often! Huh? Anyway, we may not have to put him on a "special formula" after all. We are now back tracking to see if he can remain on the Enfamil Premium or if he will need to stay on soy based formula. Thanks to our friends and family who have called to check in with us. It is so nice to hear your voices!

This boy is happy from head to toe when he is full, dry and awake! He was hanging with me last night while we caught the season premier of DWTS and I was so overwhelmed with emotion of how perfect life is..... the only thing that could have made it better is having Chris home! :-( I seemed to be overwhelmed with happy emotions alot these days.

Chris is traveling quite a bit through Sept. and Oct. but our weekends are productive and enjoyable for sure! I am settling in to my stay at home mom routine and excited about Fall around the corner! This week I am getting my decorations out, shopping for Halloween costumes and potentially cleaning out my closet. I have also joined a Boerne MOPS group and couldn't be more excited to be part of a "mom exclusive" club! I am not brave enough to leave Luke at daycare yet while I attend the meetings or church, but am working myself up for it next time. He is too squirmy to keep in our laps now (unlike this picture)!

He has discovered his feet and toes recently and it is entertaining to watch him play with them. He also giggles and seriously loves for you to blow lightly in his face and stick your tongue out at him. He observed his first Cowboy's game with Dad (but when they started losing, he took a snooze).

Happy Fall!








1 comment:

  1. Yippee... Happy mommy and baby! Love the pictures. What a sweet boy! Can't wait to see him soon. Isn't it amazing? We are sooooo blessed, right? Love you girl and am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete