
Well, we had our 2mth shots on Tuesday at the pediatrician and Luke did very well - only screaming bloody murder when the shot actually went in! He calmed down after that very quickly though and fell fast asleep. Much less drama than I expected, but I was glad Chris was there anyway!
He checked out great... 13.9 lbs, (90%) and 25.5 inches in length (97%) so needless to say he will be a TALL boy!
I just returned from my annual girls trip is this last weekend and Dad did a great job being "on duty"! I missed all of my boys like crazy and I think Luke forgot what my face looked liked! Chris had some company while I was away.... KK and the Grandparents came in to supervise and love on Luke. :-) It was nice getting a FULL 9 hours of sleep! My 6 Pack girls are good and I am looking forward to next year already!
Our lives have been so blessed and the blessing keep coming.... we have decided that I will stay home with Luke! I am thrilled to be able to spend my days with him watching him grow and learn and know I am fortunate to be able to do so. Chris job is picking up so he is getting busier but continues to have 1 or 2 full weeks at home to spend with us from the road which is great. We still need to get our Skype up and running, but one thing at a time! I am still working on how to download our movies of Luke onto a DVD and just figured out how to download pictures from my new camera so I am in technology overload!
It is very scary to think of not going to Corporate America everyday after 15+ years of doing so but I think I am up for the challenge and I hope Luke's life will be full filled because of it. Pray we make an easy transition and can continue to keep me home until his school age.
I am attaching one of my favorite pictures of Luke where he appears to be giggling (while blowing bubbles). He is now holding his head up good and delivers very strong kicks during play time! I think he may think we are running a dog farm as my brother in law's dog Truman joined us for a 2 week stay until my sister in law returns to the states in 2 weeks. Hunter and Fisher are thrilled to have a new buddy, but Luke is clearly out numbered by hairy creatures these days! Speaking of, our oldest, Hunter is going under to get his teeth cleaned this week and Mom and Dad are a little nervous.... keep us in your prayers that he will wake up and do fine! Off to catch some zzzz's while I can!
Can't thank you enough for dog sitting. And great news on joining the ranks of stay at home mom!
ReplyDelete