Well, no doubt that in 7 days we will no longer be just Chris and Tiffany.... and Hunter and Fisher! We will be a family of 5! Our birth mom will be induced on Thursday, June 10 unless he surprises us and comes first, which I would not doubt... this kid has already pulleed a few fast ones on us so far! I am already having sleepless nights and wishing I could bank some sleep for when he arrives, but NOT happening.
Please keep us in your prayers that our birth mom keeps her promise and send us home with a bouncing baby boy. I will post updates as appropriate.
Love, Tiffany, Chris, Hunter and Fisher
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are so excited for you guys! It will happen, all will come together for both of you and soon I will be at your doorstep ready to give you a break! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete