Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sharing

Most women dream about starting a family at a young age ....... I didn't dream about having kids until I met Chris. Having miniature Hiltpold's running around with Hunter & Fisher tagging behind is the future I see for us almost everyday. You are reading this blog because you are someone important to us who we want to share our lives with. Starting our family hasn't come easy, but most big things in life don't. What is the saying... "things that come easy aren't worth doing". Who knows, I am the worst at reciting quotes. :-) What I am good at is being a care taker and for 7 years I have wanted a child to care for (as if Chris isn't handful enough) ;-). I don't know how God plans to "staff" our family, but I do know that we will we have one. What I plan to share in this blog is simple updates on the process of building our family. The dissappointments, the happiness, the good, the bad, the ugly, and in the end the success. We are currently contemplating between additional fertility treatments or adoption (or both). I am still doing acupunture and really enjoying the serenity it brings (I think Chris is jealous he can't go). Chris is 24 days smoke free and I couldn't be more proud of him! Keep him in your prayers for a life without cigarettes. We are so lucky to have friends and family who support us, laugh with us, cry with us and hope for us. Thank you-Tiffany

6 comments:

  1. praying for you girl! hang in there.... lots of luv to ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have started a blog. I look forward to reading it and know things will come together for you guys very soon! Lots of love to you and Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is a great idea, and I look forward to reading along with your journey. I support you 100% and wish you peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Tiffany and Chris, how wonderful you are to allows us to journey with you. The beauty of your endeavor and your purity in heart shines through in every written word. God loves you. Be blessed, be smiling. Love Asrl & Ubud

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled upon these uplifting comments, thank you! Being new to blogging, I am still learning. Next I want to learn how to insert pictures into my blog... anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brillant! As anxious as you are, there is a child in greater need for you two as it's parents. HE never makes a mistake. Keep smiling, you are indeed blessed. Love Asrl & Ubud

    ReplyDelete