Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sweet Dogs and Sweet Spring

My sweet dog
Even though we had almost 12 sweet years with Hunter, he still left us all too soon. I learned it is NEVER a good time to decide when your pet needs to go to Doggie Heaven. But the exhaustion from caring for him and keeping him comfortable just got the best of me. The thought of not seeing his sweet face everyday kept me going one day longer... but then we just knew he needed a "break". He never really had a break since he was born with hip diplasia. The poor dude struggled with his legs all of his life, but you would never know it by looking at him as he always wore a smile! He was my child before I had one and then welcomed "the black sheep" Fisher - all the while knowing his life would never be the same. Bless his Heart. I miss this dog.

On another heavy note..... Luke broke his arm. And boy did he break it good! This kid does everything full on! He broke it so good that he had to have a screw put in it. There is nothing like a Dr. telling you your almost 3 year old has to have surgery the next day. Wow- it's a good thing God is good and he is charge because otherwise, I don't know how you can bare that worry on your own! All went well and we now have a casted little boy!




I don't know why all of these pics are sideways... but I don't have time to struggle with it. Big Weekend coming up in Dallas as Cade turns 5 and we meet our new nephew Camden. Excited!

Here is my sweet boy supporting me in my first 5K in about 6 years! I was so blessed to have my families support for Mother's Day Weekend! Thanks to KK, Mimi and Dad for being there! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment