Well, my boy is growing up- big time! He has now peed and pooped RIGHT BESIDE his little potty! We are so excited that he is not showing signs of "terror" regarding the potty AND he knows what to do while in the vacinity of the potty! So smart! This last week we went to the rodeo where he rode carnival rides, visited the petting zoo (which was oh so entertaining), rode a pony and the merry go round, and got a real cowboy hat- but all pictures are lost since my phone got drowned. :-( Chris has a few and so does mom so I will posted some of those above. Life is good.... I am busy planning our trip to Sonoma and my girls trip to Vegas. Chris is on the road or doing late evening services, but he makes it home on occasion to put Luke to bed. On the rare occasion he takes Luke to school in the mornings, it is really entertaining..... Luke LOVES to ride in his truck and gets so excited when he knows they are about to leave.
We received some wonderful news from Luke's birth mom this week...... she has returned to Odessa with her husband AND she has gotten back custody of her son. They bought a house and she actually gets to stay home with her son. God is good! She says Carson (her son) knows all about Luke (his half brother) and is a smart little boy. I was so thrilled to receive the good word as I always wonder if she has her little boy and is happy.... sounds as though she is. I hope she knows what a blessing she is to our world and how special her second born little boy is. He simply completes our world. She thanked US for giving her the chance to start over.... wow, how crazy is that! What a beautiful world we live in.




No comments:
Post a Comment