Friday, February 4, 2011

BRRRRR

WELL- we are frozen to the bone over here in SA! BUT I hear a thaw out is on it's way. Here is a picture of the snow we got on the sidewalks and street and the other picture is an interesting situation in our backyard after the septic system sprayed all night long!



On another note-lots of fun stuff happening here with our little man. He is crawling and teething up a storm! The house is in the process of being baby proofed and Hunter and Fisher are trying to figure out why their little toy now moves! LOL. What fun this little guy is... he sings da da da da all the time and recently na na na. Of course no ma ma ma yet. :-( The teething has been a little rough but with the help of baby Tylenol and teething gel (and Dad to help comfort him to sleep when mom is at the limit) we are getting through it. He is such a trooper with this cold weather, we have been out and about to run errands and I bundle him up until he sweats but he just smiles. What a joy he is!!! I have no idea how to prepare myself for leaving him for 10 days in October when we head to Maui.....

On the job front, Chris is hanging in there and has a new challenge every day. He amazes me at how he handles all of the obstacles they throw his way and still always has a smile & a hug for his little boy (and sometimes me, if I am good) :-). I am starting to interview nanny's again since I confirmed with USAA they want me to start on March 1. I have mixed feelings but think I am looking forward to getting back into more of a routine. I am looking forward to a last little vacation to Houston to visit my girlfriend and meet her new baby in a couple of weeks. It will be Luke's first road trip with just me (and my girlfriend Lisa and her 6 mth old). Bet you are glad you don't have to ride in that car with us! :-)

We are looking forward to Luke's baby dedication March 27th and seeing some family members again! Until then......... bring on the Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment