Well, the turkey has been carved, eaten and somewhat regurgitated (long story) and we officially have custody of our baby boy! Luke was recognized by the courts as Christopher Luke HILTPOLD on Monday, Nov. 29th. What a wonderful way to celebrate this holiday season!
We had a wonderful celebration at our house for Thanksgiving...... good food, fellowship, kids and toddies, what more could you ask for? We certainly missed our family who was not here, but we hope to see all of you over the holidays. Luke was wide eyed and amazed at all of the activities going on around him. But it seemed he loved every minute of it! He napped well and was a joy to have.
We had a bad bug hit the Hiltpold house after Turkey Day and hope we are all on the mends now and now it's time for the craziness of Christmas and I am so thankful I am home this year to get things ready, shop and wrap! Luke has his 6 mth. appt. on Friday and I cannot believe he will be 6 mths. soon! Wow, where does that time go? More info. on his measurements (BIG) after his appt. Did I mention I know he will be BIG?
Love to all!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment