Dad was a farmer and mom was a respectable Jackolantern.
We took him trick or treating with some friends and their kids - well Chris trick or treated for him while he snoozed in his stroller and mom rode in the golf cart watching with the girls.
Saturday night Dad carved the pumpkins and did a fab job as usual:
We had an overall great weekend with family with my Aunt and Grandmother coming into town for lunch and some shopping.
We simply cannot believe how fast he is growing! On Nov. 10th he will be 5 mths. old! Gone are the days of putting him on the changing table and grabbing something next to it "real quick"- Nope, it's more like, "see if you can catch me Mom" while on the changing table. Or playing "change my diaper obstacle games". Yep, our boy is on the MOVE!
We have our final home study with the social worker tomorrow and after that she will send her paperwork to the agency and we will have a scheduled court date for the finalization! I can't wait for that day. He is slowly eating some different things we try, but still not taking to food quite as good as mom would hope for. I am moving on to vegetables now and carrots were okay and I thought he would gobble up apple sauce and banana's but nope- he still makes a face and only swallows a little. Good thing I am stubborn and persistent.
So I will leave you with this image... Fall is here and not only is this the best weather, these are my most favorite times, moments and the most precious blessings a girl could have.


I am overjoyed with tears of happiness for you, Chris, & Luke as I read your blog! Love this precious family!
ReplyDeleteKK