We have had a great couple of weekends .... visiting the The Wildlife Drive-through Zoo last weekend on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Luke ate most of the time but Chris and I enjoyed a few chuckles along the way while and emu tried to attach him through the front window, then the side window and THEN the sunroof! We videoed some of it but didn't get very many good action pictures. I got a great picture of the zebra and a few deer type animals. Check it out.




This last weekend we took Luke to Dallas to meet his 2 cousins, Cole and Cade and Uncle Mo and Aunt Molly. Cole celebrated his 1st b-day and we had a great time visiting with family and friends. Luke was a trouper and slept the whole way there and while awake more on the way back, still did pretty darn good. We took some fun Halloween pictures with his cousins and were proud of his cousin Riley taking such good care of him during these sessions. :-)
) 
This last weekend we took Luke to Dallas to meet his 2 cousins, Cole and Cade and Uncle Mo and Aunt Molly. Cole celebrated his 1st b-day and we had a great time visiting with family and friends. Luke was a trouper and slept the whole way there and while awake more on the way back, still did pretty darn good. We took some fun Halloween pictures with his cousins and were proud of his cousin Riley taking such good care of him during these sessions. :-)
Luke is now rolling around all over the place! He likes to sleep on his stomach with his knees tucked up under him (which is sooooo stinking cute) and even though he has had a cough for 3 weeks he remains so incredibly happy during awake time. He also has started arching his back when you try to put him somewhere he doesn't want to be (like in his car seat). It is really good fun fighting with him on that one.

Chris is off to Meridian, Mississippi this week (that's right... M, I, crooked letter, crooked letter, I, crooked letter, crooked letter, I, hump back, hump back, I) then home late on Thursday. He is getting to go to some crazy places lately and Luke and I have enjoyed the luxury of being able to drop him off at the airport and pick him up! We are looking forward to our boy's 1st Halloween this weekend and visiting with some friends!
Lookin' god sis. We had fun with all of you this weekend. Thanks for making the trip. L is perfect and we just LOVE him!!!
ReplyDelete