This week we start "interviewing" adoption agencies and I am so excited to learn more! We have already met with one agency- Adoption Angels and they made the process seem so easy.... while I am a little more skeptical, yet optimistic. :-) We are prepared to wait at least 1 year for a baby (that's really just a tad longer than a pregnancy), AND if we sign up soon, that could mean by Christmas next year, we would have the BEST gift of all! I took Fisher to the vet this week to get his boosters and while in the waiting room, I realized they were playing a reality show on a family who was a adopting! It was so encouraging to see how exciting the delivery of your baby can be yet agonizing to watch the adoptive parents wait the 48 hours to take the baby home.
We haven't received great news on the fertility front, but are optimistic in our other options. More to come as the week progresses!
Tiffany
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks good, let me know when you get this.
ReplyDeletech
Got it! I just figured out how to read the comments. Love u.
ReplyDelete